Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WILD fun!

(click image for larger view)

Well, my buddy, Gail, always seems to be entering fun challenges and sketch contests and whatnot around the bloggerhood. So, this week, I decided to try to give her a little competition (although, I'm not sure if she's entered the Sketchy Thursdays Challenge this week).

I have this habit of collecting Sassafras papers... but I never tend to use them! So, for this sketch challenge, I decided to pull out my Sassafras collection!




I wanted to do two 8.5 x 11 scrapbook pages instead of 12x12, so, I tried to alter the sketch for that while staying close to the original concept... buuuut, as I went along, it deviated from the sketch a fair bit. Hopefully it'll still be close enough to qualify. Anyhow, I am pleased to have done some fun scrapbooking today, and to have used some of my stash! Yay!



Thanks for stopping by,
I hope you enjoyed what you saw!!



7 comments:

Patrice said...

Wild fun indeed!!!

Visiting from Sketchy Thursdays...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the fun photos and loving the SASS paper!! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tomomi said...

Fun page!!!
So gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

corrie said...

Totally fun page!! Way to go! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

mariko said...

Cute!!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!

Gail said...

Oh you are such a brat. . . LOL! so now your cable friend is going to have to get busy to see what she can come up with. . .

I really have my work cut out for me. . . man Sara you do such a great job of capturing wild nature of those men in your house ~ absolutely great layout and pics!

I'm one of your biggest fans!

Audrey Yeager said...

This is so cute! What a great use of those Sass papers!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!