Thursday, September 15, 2011

Featured Product: Glimmter Mist

Hey Everyone!
How are you enjoying your September?

I'm here to tell you about this month's SUPER SWEET DEAL... our Featured Product over at Scrapbooker's Paradise! From Sept 16th until Sept 30th you can get ou
r Glimmer Mist for 7.50 (Reg. $8.99) if you buy it through our online catalogue! Just use our Featured Product code in the comments section when you check out: FIGM

This great deal is JUST IN TIME for the awesome release of a
bunch of NEW Limited Edition colours! Stock up while supplies last!



I used some Glimmer Mist over my fern template to alter my sheet of "Glowing Foundations" paper by Authentique. Look how SHINY it is! I also played with a (MIST)-A-BLES journal tag by PinkPaislee. I altered it with Glimmer Mist and some different ink pads. It was a lot of fun!








PRODUCT LIST
Authentique 12x12 Paper - Glowing Foundations
Kaiser Craft 12x12 Paper - Hunt & Gather Search
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Butternut Squash Fall 2011 LE
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Crème De Chocolat
SEI Chalk Ink Block - Cherry
Ranger Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Ranger Distress Ink - Tea Dye
Pink Paislee Embellishment - Mistables Journal Tags Resist
Crafter's Workshop Template - Ferns 6x6


Below is a photo of some of the fun products I used!!




BECAUSE this is our Featured Product, you could have a chance to WIN a FREE bottle of Glimmer Mist! Yay! Add another colour to your collection! Check out our blog, Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings for more details!

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous layout, Sara! Love it!!

jengd said...

I really like the way you used the mist with the fern stencil- it adds a bit to the paper without being overbearing.

Ruby said...

You did an amazing job with the glimmer mist. I am not that good using it. I guess I need to practice. Thanks for the inspiration. There is hope for me yet.

Ruby said...

I also love the layout.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love it Sara! The fern template is gorgeous! Beautiful page!