Monday, September 26, 2011

Showcase Monday - Fabulous Florals



Good morning everyone! I hope you are enjoying FALL!

We have these gigantic, beautiful trees just near our place that are just BRIGHT yellow and beautiful right now. I can't get enough of them. I love fall... the bittersweet part is that I know it'll only be days until all those leaves are on the ground.

So, it is my turn for our Showcase Monday and this month we've been doing FABULOUS FLORALS... I did a 8x8 scrapbook page. I've been trying to get a photo in front of a welcome-to sign for each town in Alberta just as a fun challenge. These are some photos from last fall.






5 comments:

NickelNook said...

I love this page Sara, and I totally love the idea of scrapping the signs! I somehow don't think my husband would go for it though! Do you know how many times I would make him stop between here and Edmonton? lol That's our most often traveled path. It's making me think though! Yay for using your Top 5 tools! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Sara said...

Thanks Nancy! My husband isn't on board, either. Most of my pictures are ones I've taken of myself... these ones my mom took when we drove to the mountains last fall.

NickelNook said...

LOL...I'm really sorry to hear that! I was going to use your husband's incredible patience as incentive for my husband to get on board! haha I'll have to come up with a new tactic now! :o)

Sara said...

my husband teases that he'll drive away if he has to stop so I can get out for another sign picture...

Jules said...

That's a fun goal.. with you in front of the signs. I take pics of the signs, but not with me in them.