Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Featured Product - Adhesive - "My Girl"


HEY EVERYONE!
Welcome to another Featured Product post for SCRAPBOOKER'S PARADISE.


This time we are featuring something I think every scrapbooker and cardmaker uses; EZ-Runner Adhesive! There are a lot of different options out there for adhesives... I love my EZ-Runner Adhesive, though, it works great and easy to apply and fantastic for scrapbooking.

So from
Nov 16th until Nov 30th, we have 3L EZ Runner Duo and Mixed Packs on sale for $10.50 instead of the Regular price of $12.50 ... To get this great deal, just use online code: FIDP when checking out at our Online Store.



I used my EZ Runner adhesive when I made this scrapbook page... like I do with all my pages! Check below for a list of the other products I used.


Products Used

Kaiser Craft 12x12 Paper - Bonjour "Notre-Dame"
Kaiser Craft 12x12 Paper - Bonjour "Provence"
My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Breeze "Fun Day" Pearls
Alphabet Stickers
Brown Ribbon





Check out Scrapbooker's Paradise Ponderings
to learn about how you can win a FREE EZ-Runner Duo Pack!

4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Awe she is adorable. Beautiful LO all the way around, and nicely stuck together
Keep smiling and creating

NickelNook said...

What a Cutie-Pie you've got there! A beautiful layout you've made, Sara!...Nancy :o)

Sparkly Pink Star said...

such a pretty page, love the colours!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

such a pretty page, love the colours!