Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mmmm Omelettes



Hi everyone! So, wow, I'm not accustomed to the new look of blogger. I'm not sure how to work with putting photos into my blog posts all nice and neatly in this new interface or whatever you would call it. I wonder if there is a way to go back to the old version they had? I'm not one for change, lol. 

Anyhow, HI! 

I love omelettes for meals. Some people cook the egg and then roll the filling inside of it like a crepe, almost. I grew up eating homemade omelettes where everything was mixed into the egg and cooked together in the pan. I'm not a fancy schmancy foodie and I am not a whizz in the kitchen, but I love concocting omelettes.




This was my lunch. It had ham, broccoli, carrots, cheese, and green onions in it! I wanted tomato but my daughter absolutely hates tomatoes. I chopped the broccoli and carrots really fine so that they wouldn't feel too obtrusive. It turned out really tasty and the kids loved it.



Yay! Food!

1 comment:

Jules said...

Breakfast looks yummy and sounds delish!