Sunday, December 23, 2012

Zedonk

I've always wanted a Zorse. A zorse is a type of zebroid. It is a hybrid zebra/horse. I really, seriously, honestly, truthfully hope to one day own one. Anyhow, I was chatting with a friend about having a zorse the other day and she said she's always wanted a zedonk/zonkey. It is another type of zebroid. I'm sure, from the name, you can figure out what it is. It is a hybrid zebra/donkey.


Anyway, her birthday is coming up, so I thought it would be cute to send her a zedonk for it. I bought a plastic donkey from the local dollar store and started playing with my acrylics trying to get the colouring to look right.











Sorry for all the silly photos... it is hard to get the right lighting for the colours to show up right. Anyhow, yeah, so that is a random little project I did recently. It was fun. I just hope she doesn't read my blog or the surprise will be ruined, haha. If I had more patience, I'd wait until after she got it to post this.


2 comments:

NickelNook said...

LOL!! That is just too cute, Sara! I must confess that I read part of your post out loud because those names are just too fun to say. Zorse, zedonk, zonkey, zebroid...it's just so fun! lol I seriously, honestly, truthfully hope you do own one some day!...Nancy :o)

Julie R said...

that's adorable!

Merry Christmas, Sara!